Multi-receiver unit CM-1000
The multifunctional talent ... special operating modes for commercially available servos are tailored to the requirements of functional model building. For example, there is a mode to operate a servo like a hydraulic cylinder: when you let go of the stick, it stops in its current position. This can also be expanded to a windshield wiper using the interval switch. The speed of rotation of servos (also in normal operation) can be adjusted to achieve particularly realistic motion sequences. Freely programmable mixers can be used to implement special functions, such as the correct steering of tracked vehicles, end shutdown of drives, delayed response or any route curves.
The programmable control (PLC) optionally integrated in the receiver also allows the individual implementation of processes that would otherwise only be possible with complex additional modules.
The central unit for the light bus system is firmly integrated in all Scaleart receivers. This enables customizations, such as Programmable flashing cycle and automatic flashing reset after turning, adjustable response thresholds for cornering and turning lights or dependencies between vehicle lighting and operating status.
The receiver CM-1000 is intended for models with less functionality. It offers 10 connections for servos and can control the light bus system directly via an adapter cable. The whole unit measures only 40x28mm. The HF antenna is required!
Functional overview of the multi-receiver unit CM-1000
- Servo slots: 10
- Can be used for switching functions: 8
- Can be used as an input: 1
- Function blocks (mixer) 8
- Light bus control: no
- Control of Mulitswitsch modules: 1 compatible with Graupner, Robbe and ScaleART
- Measurement of battery voltage: yes
- Adjustable alarm thresholds: low battery voltage
- Hydraulic pump control: max. 16 functions monitored
- Mixer for tracked vehicles: yes
- Undervoltage protection: yes
- Sequential transmission control: up to 3 gears
- Free route template: yes
- Brake light function: yes
- Resettable operating hours counter: 1
- Servo setting time adjustable: 0-20 seconds
- Adjustable servo travel: 0-200% right and left separately
- Hydraulic simulation for servos: yes
- Password protection: Separate for operation and configuration
- Power supply: BEC or drive battery, 4.8 to 18 volts
- Bus-compatible (several evaluators in the model): yes
- Software update possible in the model: yes
- Dimensions: 40x28mm