Small, robust high-performance servo in the < 12 mm class.
It is considered one of the most robust servos in the micro class. The HS-65MG Nano Servo offers unprecedented durability thanks to its exclusive metal gearbox and with a ball bearing on the output shaft, which is particularly suitable when low backlash and high positioning precision are important.
The Hitec HS-65MG servo delivers maximum power with minimum weight, and these data also make it a favorite for industrial applications. The long life and uniquely designed gearbox make it one of the most reliable and efficient mini servos on the market.
The HS-65MG is ideal for applications in small but demanding models, such as parkflyer models, small electric helicopters or 1:18 RC cars.
- Servo type: analog
- Servo class: Mini (11 - 20g)
- Motor type: brushed
- Gear material: metal
- Ball bearing: yes
- Water tight: no
- Servo horn tooth count: micro
- Recommendation for Car: yes
- Recommendation for flight: yes
- Recommendation for Heli: yes
- Recommendation for boat: yes
- Servo A (Width, mm): 11,6
- Servo B (Height, mm): 24
- Servo C (Length, mm): 23,6
- Servo D (height to mounting, mm): 17
- Servo E (width with mounting, mm): 32,4
- Servo F (height from mounting, mm): 13,6
- Servo weight (g): 12
- Max. operation voltage (V): 6
- Min. operation voltage (V): 4,8
- Actuating time s/60° at 6V: 0,11
- Torque (kg*cm) @ 4,8V: 2
- Torque (kg*cm) @ 6V: 2
- Shipping weight: 0,02 kg
- Item weight: 0,02 kg
- Test attribute engl: maybe