Commander MiniCOMM / UniCOMM - the elegant introduction
The Commander remote control series from ScaleART opens up completely new control possibilities and an incomparable intuitive ease of use when controlling your functional models.
We already offer you this comfort with our entry-level or second control MiniComm. You will never push even the smallest Commander to its limits, because the maximum capacity of 128 controllable switching channels is rather theoretical.
Without any limitations, you can use our multifunctional receiver units CM-5000 and CM-1000, which take over the entire control management of your function model.
Lightweight plastic housing, front panel made of black aluminium with a high-quality scratch-resistant laser inscription. The modern design fits perfectly with the Commander series, and the improved operating concept with a large cursor field, as well as the precise all-metal sticks with Hall sensors, allow for millimetre-precise remote control. The range of features can keep up with the big bulders, but the MiniComm relies on additional pots instead of 3D sticks. Languages: German or English
Functional overview Commander MiniCOMM
- -Display surface selectable Universal (MiniCOMM) or UNIMOG (UniCOMM)
- -Languages: German and English
- -Display: 52 x 25 mm
- -Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- -Simultaneously usable proportional channels: 10
- -Simultaneously usable switching functions: 12
- -Usable levels: 8
- -Telemetry: Graphic display
- -Sound output: yes
- -Model memory: 50
- -Operation: Plain text menu guidance, input with cursor keypad
- -Alarm signalling: Acoustic
- -Number of evaluators per model: 8
- -Update and data backup: Micro-SD