The PL42-775 - planetary gear motor is a very powerful motor with a planetary gear gearbox that is well suited to countless projects in automation, model making or robotics. The motor is operated with 12-24V and has a gear ratio of 1:91. The rated speed is 45 rpm at 12V or 90 rpm at 24V when idling. The weight of the motor is about 770 g.
Properties of a particular motor-gearbox-variant can be found in the tables and the drawing.
- Nominal operating voltage: 12-24V
- Gear reduction: 1:91
- Idle speed: 45 rpm at 12V or 90 rpm at 24V when idling
- torque: 13 kg*cm (max. Efficiency) / 67 kg*cm maximum at 12V or 27 kg*cm (max. Efficiency) / 135 kg*cm maximum at 24V
- Weight: about 770 g
- Gearbox: metal
- Type: brushed motor
- Output shaft: 8 mm
Please note: These are nominal data! Some of the listed data were calculated and not measured. Deviations are possible depending on the application and installation situation!
- Rated voltage: 12 V24 V
- Nominal size: 42 mm
- Shaft diameter: 8 mm
- Shaft shape: D-Type
- Arrangement of the output shaft: Concentric
- Type of Gearbox: Planetary gearbox
- Material of the gears: Metal
- Shipping weight: 0,77 kg
- Item weight: 0,77 kg